Troop 222's
Home Page
Youth Leadership
Packing List
Required Forms
Eagle's Nest
1st Time Camping
Winter Camping

Boy Scout Troop 222
(Norwalk, Connecticut)
ScoutLander Contact Our Troop Member Login

Annual Health Form (Scout)

BSA regulations require a new health form each year.  An up-to-date form is necessary before any Scout can go camping.  Parts A & C are needed for camping.  You can fill in the personal information and attache the standard school form, then sign Part C

In order to attend summer camp (Yawgoog), the entire form must be filled out and signed by the doctor's office

Icon File Name Comment  
Annual Health Form 2014.pdf Health form  

Annual Dues

The annual dues are $65.  In addition to the annual dues, there are $5 monthly dues to offset meeting expenses.

Vehicle Information 

Each family needs to fill out a Vehicle Informationform.  The information on the form is required for filing a TourPermit, which is required for camping.  It also helps our drivingcoordinator arrange scouts in cars.  When filling it out, keep in mindthe number of campers, with gear, that you can take.  The form is below

Icon File Name Comment  
REQUIRED vehicle info 2017.doc  
Merit Badge Counselors
Being a merit badge counselor is a wonderful way to help the Troop and your  Scout.  There are over 120 different merit badges that Scouts can earn, but only if there is a registered merit badge counselor.  You can sign up to be a merit badge counselor for the Council or just the Troop.  We hope you will consider signing up.

What are the merit badge choices and what do I need to know (the requirements)?
  • There is a complete list of merit badges, the requirements and helps at:
What forms need to be handed in?
  1. Merit Badge Counselor form - link to on-line form: Merit Badge Counselor
  2. Adult application (no fee) - link to on-line form: BSA Adult application
  3. Take Youth Protection (on-line course, takes about 30 min).  Print/save the certificate at the end
  4. Take Merit Badge Counselor training.  This will be provided at St Thomas School and is a new BSA requirement
Youth Protection and Adults Camping

Any adult who camps with Troop 222 must take Youth Protection training on-line, print the completed certificate and hand it in.  Use this link to register and take the on-line training: BSA Youth Protection Training